Thursday, March 29, 2007

2nd mission trip

This time, I'm heading to Myanmar on the 31st March. Do remember to keep praying for the people there. Anyway, I never saw myself having another chance to go missions before NS. Thank God, it happened.

Why? Because it's what I saw. Matthias if you read this, God can do anything!

It's the most beautiful yet sometimes scary thing that happens. In any case, I thank God. My dad is sure nice enough. Silently sponsoring my kinabalu trip, Myanmar trip and just showing concern in every area. He leaves ample room for me to be independent.

If your father on earth loves you so much, how much more Your Father in Heaven who is there watching over you 24/7.

Learnt how to preach from A. Mary through my weeks of freetime. Good experience and I feel I've been digging deep into God's word. Yet, the Devil's attacks becomes stronger. Seems like I must go deeper :) and pray pray!!

Some past events in my life just re-floated in my mind recently. One word I can only think of. Forgiveness. It's so hard to forgive because I have not done it completely. I want to love the person and just forgive. I want to lay it all down before God but I never seem to had done so for the past months. It hurts a lot and the devil sees this as a point to attack me.

Lord, I pray on my own strength, no bondages can I break. Lord with You, I can do anything. Lord, I pray You grant me faith to believe You can rescue me. Amen.

No comments: