Monday, July 2, 2012

The truth about Grace

Tonight was the opening night of the conference. So far, things have been awesome and we are all so blessed along the way.

Just this morning on my run, I just feel so blessed and free being myself with the Lord in my run. But I guess there is really much for me to inquire of the Lord especially in this season.

I must be wary of why I came all the way here for the conference. Also, what I do.

Tonight so happened was Joseph Prince's sharing over the pulpit. I suppose he was really getting his point across especially to those who misunderstand his teachings. I for one believe that he has valuable stuff to share but at the same time, i must discern if every point that he shared is biblically sound.

Thank God for people who have the faith to run this conference. Thank Go for preachers who are willing to stand in the gap and bring God's word to the people.

Be thankful.

No comments: