Monday, July 16, 2012

Man of Sorrow

It has been 10 days now and I'm just blown away by the numerous revelations and God-moments, usually in the quiet and alone times with Him.

Just this weekend, a prayed-over verse I picked up just shook me all over.

"Let there be stillness in your soul, so that I can speak to you."

And I thought I have always been spending time being still, but it is a difference of being physically still and being still inwardly. The mind is a whole realm in itself, even the greatest and positive thinking mind can be thrown off by the Devil, also less known as the Accuser. It is so apt that God reminds us, "love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your mind..."

For sure He has reasons for that sequence of desiring from us, first the heart and the mind and so on. God can be seen as legalistic or demanding if one cannot comprehend an authentic love relationship.

But for those who have truely fallen on love with Jesus and loving Him today through and in everyday living, we being single or married are never meant to be alone. Cause Christ is our Greatest Romance.

It's only a matter of being aware of it and immersing oneself into that revelation of a relationship with Jesus, who is coming back.

The last 10 days was spent wondering why every attendee in wrpf wants to return, now i've bought it. I'll come back again, symbolically to remind myself to give devoted (time and myself) to Christ.

Judging from updates and insta photos, cell seems to be bonded and bonding. This is the harvest of the Lord, and I know for sure He will take care of everyone of them. I just have to hear Him and avail myself to what He wants to do.

"Lord speak, for your servant is listening."

No comments: