Monday, January 2, 2012

Oh Happy Day

Welcoming the New Year has always been a quiet affair for me, well mostly.
But this year, things got a little different.

Snucked away in a house somewhere in Singapore, a group of close friends gathered together to receive 2012. Singing along to songs that never made it to outros, having heart to heart conversations just about anything in life.

This may seem a little waste of time to some, but to me it would be a waste if this time was never spent.
How the friendships were forged and made stronger; how one gets to hear the experiences of another and even realizing how much in common we all have.

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.




Keppel Bay

The Logos Hope

Marina Bay Sands

Marina Bay

Focus Focus!

MV Logos Hope

Will I go?
The Dudes
The Dudettes
Bon Voyage!
 

No comments: