Friday, December 30, 2011

And off she goes

Today marks the last day for Logos Hope berthing in Singapore.
Though she isn't exactly leaving yet but moving to Keppel Bay, still she will always be on my heart.

She may not be the ship I was onboard in 2006 but the stark similarities with the Doulos just brings back memories.

Memories of the many nationalities onboard; memories of the friendships forged and many more...

Still I can only pray that if it is God's Will, then I will be back for a 2 year stinct.
Then again, I don't want to go onboard with a wrong attitude and mindset so I'm watching what God is saying.

Till then, these are some of the people I'm gonna miss!

Desiree! Had to leave her quickly else she'll weep in the bookstore!

Yoshi! See you in 2013!

Marcel the Handsome German!

Steven the friendly guy who is so tall!!!

Francois! If only time would slow down!

Madeleine!

Barnard the Bossman of Tours!

No comments: