Sunday, May 1, 2011

300th Blog Post

To commemorate my 300th blog post, I shall attempt to write a minimum of 300word thanksgiving for the close ones in my life. But this will only take place after 16th May and may occur over a period of time and even a few posts as I'm unsure if Blogger would have a word limit for a post!

Nevertheless, I really want to take the time after exams to reflect on the relations in my life and thank God for everyone if possible.

Disclaimer: If I do not mention your name but you are a follower of my blog, I ask for your forgiveness beforehand and you may wish to drop me a note so I can add you in =S

Thank you for being a loyal reader here and see you soon! Till then, it's mug mug mug!

Oh, Happy blessed birthday to Samantha Sin, Justin Lim, Ben Yuen and Uncle Swee Ewe!

No comments: