Saturday, September 19, 2009

Stormy Storm

This specially dedicated to my previous entry...

Today I faced my first storm in Uni life...

In the knowledge that I screwed up my maths CA paper today,
all that came out in the paper was out of my expectations.
And all I had to say was negative stuff and groaning in disappointment,
God I will learn to look to You.

In this storm right now, I know with you in the boat I need not fear.
I know this doesn't mean that I don't have to put in effort on my part,
but more of working in partnership with You.
I cannot do this on my own, not for the next 3 years.

So many things crossed my past few days,
and this happens only when I'm about to have something coming up like leading worship.
Jesus, I pray that You'll carry me through this time,
May I put my trust in nothing but You alone.

In Your most precious and mighty Name

No comments: