Thursday, September 17, 2009

I-spy

Just went a blog-checking-out spree.
It's so interesting to see what has been happening in the lives of others,
what they are going through or their thoughts for the day,
some are eager to share their current craze while others penned down their innermost issues.

Nevertheless, this is a space where one should be free to express oneself.
As I think about this, I cannot help but reflect on my own life.
Where I am right now, where I have walked and where I am heading.
Life is definitely full of why's and doubts, but faith is the element of my life.

I am very sure if one can turn back time, we would have chosen another path, another choice.
While some choose to take the same road, others are still lost in the busyness of life.
Me? I know I am a student right now in the midst of a vicious paper-chase.
But this is temporal.

God will see me through this season, as long as I keep trusting Him.
God has already planned my future, as long as I commit that into His hands.
God has, since Jesus' sacrifice, forgiven me of my sins and past, as long as I believe in Jesus Christ.
God, the same yesterday, today and forever, will always be the same and only God.

Praise be to God, in His honour; power and majesty, who reigns forevermore!

Have you given a thought about your life yet? =)

No comments: