Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pray Pray Pray

It's been a long weekend, yet feels so short.

Had Soaking Night with Worship Team - Awesome time with Jesus.
Dinner fellowship with Justin and family plus Joel - Lovely.
Prayer Meeting, just Matt, me and God Himself - WoW.
Fellowship with my brothers(Close buddies) - Crazy wacky time.

I thank God for a eventful weekend despite Swine Flu!
Prayer meeting was just Matt and me. 
We had our joyful moment with Him and interceding and sharing our lives.

Some of the things I shared actually happened on today's service and Matt and I just laughed at it!

Call upon the Name of the Lord and be saved -It was the worship song I sang at prayer meeting. I just feel God is always full of surprises and so mysterious.

Thank God =) 

Headed to ECP today for Baptism. Initially did not intend to but I went in the end.

It was kind of different from past baptisms I attended, don't know exactly why..

Thank the Lord daily and remember Him in all that we do, Amen!

No comments: