Sunday, May 31, 2009

Love Love Love





Today strangely, I would say is about love =D

In youth service, Nic preached about brotherly love and I felt it was so timely a message.
Pray and ask God to bring friends to me and I myself make an effort to befriend others.

But I always asked myself, how far would I go for a friend? Lay down my life?

I suppose today God used the sermon to challenge me, though I thought it was a small favor.
If you, my dear reader, have been following me these years, you would know that I am a person with not many or nil close friends in my life. I meant in my opinion cause I know that there are friends are out there who will lay down their lives for me (I hope! hhaahaha).

But one thing's for sure. Be it whether there are such friends in my life, 
I commit myself to being one like that. 
So if you ever, ever need me to even lay down my life for you.
I'll be there for you my friends out there.
I'll be there. 

Cause I know Jesus my Lord loves me so much,
and I'll choose to love the same way.

No comments: