Wednesday, May 27, 2009

God has new things for me this year

She's beautiful!!! Isn't she?


Yes and I believe so.

It seemed like God took while to reveal such stuff to me, but I believe He has His reasons and plans. Lord, things seem so different now as I see it. In every way, strangely it seems different...

Nevertheless, I pray You grant me the faith to trust in You as I take every step of faith everyday.
To live a child in awe of You, thank You God for every, and I mean everything I encountered.
It has been amazing, and I believe more is to come.
I pray for my every friend that You bless them, and teach me to love all of them, especially those I find hard to love.

Jesus, it was because of what You've done that I am standing here today alive and well.
And I thank You =) Cause You're just so sweet and awesome!

Amen

No comments: