Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Faith that pleases God

You came,

You spoke,

You showed.

I am convinced God. I will not be the same again. Now here I stand, bow down to Your will, lead me as You please, to the place where I belong in You.

I want to stand, to stand up for my faith in You.
I want to run, to run into your arms.
I want to shout, to shout it out so the world knows,
that You Jesus, You are my Lord.

Love You Lord, indescribable love of Yours. The kind of way that You speak to me. After today's sharing at dinner, I am free. I know I have hope in You God. I know that no matter what happens, it always happens according to Your plans for Your children.

Cause me to change. To be the child that pleases You. Who brings a smile to Your face.
Cause me to love. To accept people for who they are. To realize that I am the one You want to mould.
Cause me to understand. To appreciate those around me, to love them like that is no tomorrow. The kind of love that You gave.

God, life is really wonderful, beautiful. Change me to be that beautiful one presented to the unsaved, to make You known through my life.

In the dark times, cause me to see that shining flame that never goes out even in complete darkness. To be still and know that You are God.

In Jesus' most precious name,
Amen.

No comments: