Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Random Things about Me?

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

Since most of the people reading this do not know me until I came to WRPF, for your sake I shall tag 25 things that you really don't know about me!

1. I am alone by myself 80% of my whole life (including right now).
2. I always wanted to be a bus-driver/taxi-driver/pilot/policeman/fireman/robber.
3. I am crazy into badminton since young.
4. I used to rent badminton rackets from my classmate just now to play during recess.
5. I owned everyone in my primary school in badminton.
6. I now have 2 spoiled knees after training too hard in badminton.
7. I had my first crush in primary school and told my mum as a secret.
8. She told everyone in the family.
9. I don't trust my mum anymore even till today.
10. I said the Lord's Prayer for 10 years since primary school but never understood what it meant.
11. I once had spaghetti before training and ended up puking everything out as they were.
12. I almost cried during recess in primary school because I forgot to bring money for food.
13. I was caned once before in primary school because I sucked at forging signature.
14. It was the last time I tried to break a rule/law intentionally.
15. I had never interacted with the opposite sex until secondary 2.
16. They are a peculiar group of human which up till today, I don't understand them.
17. I broke up with my first girlfriend. Twice.
18. I can't remember the number of girls I had wooed/dated/been together.
19. Today, I'm single and not ready to change my status.
20. I traveled a lot when I was younger and always demanded a toy from every country I went to.
21. I loved Power Rangers!
22. I am a Lego fanatic when I was younger.
23. I made a mistake few years back and I wished I could turn back time.
24. I pray that God will take the biggest burden in my heart.
25. I will wait. (refer to 19)

No comments: