Monday, March 31, 2008

Your problem is not your problem

I managed to spend at least 5 hours with God today, thank God for the change...hope it'll be 8hours a day.

Several points to note today:

-Problems only hamper our plans temporary. It is ourselves who cause our plans to come to a halt permanently.

-We live in the power of Christ today and He has set us free. From the laws of Moses. From the accusations of the Evil One. From the judgement of the Creator. Why? Because God loves us so much...Are you living in Christ today?

-I realized I've been walking in condemnation over that matter for far too long...I chose to live in self-pity and think of the negative.

Yesterday after lunch with the adults at Funan, I was invited by Mark to go for New Creation Service with Aunt Aileen and Aunt Grace. I must say, God had a purpose for me to say yes and go despite my time constraints and tiredness.

I went with hesitation and sceptical about the service...It was only when the worship and word began, I felt so sorry for myself. The anointing at New Creation is so strong, they walk with so much confidence only in the Lord, not in Man.

Thank God for so much blessings in my life, have you counted yours?

Gal. 2:20 - I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

No comments: