Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Healing Touch

Before I begin blogging, I think I must apologize to someone. I've been having too many negative thoughts of life, been feeling really lonely and far from everyone, though I'm sort of free from NS liability for the next few weeks.

Sorry God.

Many things has happened so much since my enlistment. Coming close to 7 months, I noticed how God has worked in my life. What have I done in return? He has spoken so many times and so much prophecies, am I holding onto His words and standing on His promises?

Today is the 8th March. In 2 more days, I will be wheeled into an operating theatre to do up my right knee. Long time meniscus problem for 6 years, finally I'm getting it done up. Doc's going to drill 2 holes on my knee and remove probably a good 20% of my mensicus, no side effects for the operation. Yet, this is my prayer, that the Lord of healing and goodness will bring me through this time. Is this the "heart of a lion" that the Lord wants me to have?

Mr. Mas has escaped from his cosy nest in Singapore and has chosen to reside probably in a forested area. His runaway has certainly brought about much chatterings and questions. How did he do it?

Food prices soaring sky high over the past few months. Maybe in the future, we can only afford to eat bread, without flour? Did anyone ever recall Left behind and linked it to this food-scarcity issue? Is it the time that Jesus is coming back? Are we waiting for His glorious return? Are we ready?

I hope this 2008, I can truly let her go and concentrate on what God wants me to accomplish. I believe that He knows what I desires and He has the best, which He always gives. I have no worries in my life cause I know I have a good God. I know in my heart she's still the one, but it just isn't time yet, it just isn't the time. I pray and trust that the Lord in His perfect timing, will do great wonders for His children.

All in all, the Lord is good. Have you tasted the goodness of the Lord?

No comments: