Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Processing Redefined

I can't conclude today's meeting to be a positive one or not. To begin with, what's the point of agreeing with my decision and thereafter setting a condition to it? Frankly I have voiced out my desire for good reasons. Suppose if people are still going to impose their expectations on me, I'll make my stand. I have voiced out my tiredness since months now, and I am completely ready to move into a new season.

To be fair, I did have some takeaways today. Some valid ones that I learned to keep while others I totally don't agree. A particular sharing point today did ticked me off within. I felt it was really unfair towards me, and I was never given a chance to justify myself.

Anyway, I choose to move on. Things have changed, and I guess so should I.

The past few days have been a series of decisions that I have made and would want to commit to. I got to learn to understand someone else, or so I was told. Then who's to understand me?

I'm unable to give further. One who does not receive, has nothing to give. Maybe all the issues just lie with me.

At the rate how things are going, I'm quite sure my prediction is going to realize.

No comments: