Friday, April 12, 2013

A Self-Awareness of Limits

I think it's a season of limits right now. Not just recognizing mine, but in others as well and learning to embrace theirs.

One of the challenges I'm challenged with, is rejection. I begin to see how it was shaped through my years of growing up (hopefully am still), and for me to appreciate how it can be my strength as well as my weakness.

Hence the greater need to be anchored/abide in God. A greater dependency on Him to reveal these things to me who in all my wisdom, will never understand.

For what is worth, I hope I remain thankful for what has happened thus far. I pray for His help to remain sane in the midst of Martha-ing yet finding the time to be Mary-ing.

To greater glorify You, is to boldly declare my weakness and dependence on You. Alone.

No comments: