Friday, February 10, 2012

What are words?

Tonight I thought I could bring a closure to much of my life in hall on NTU campus. I thought that was so...until I finally uncovered the ugly side of it all...

Following the recent win in the IHG Finals for my hall, a VERY VERY offensive write up was posted on the competing hall's website. This despite the very fact that the site is open to public and there are appointed publication heads to moderate what the writers post.

I am very much affected and disappointed.

Not just because of the article, but the fact that I've worked so hard these 3 years to see the team finally entering the finals and clinching the gold medal after 4 years!

Sure we've had a better draw and through the entire season, we were always able to win the games but a slight margin. But the fact that we are in the Finals, doesn't that count for something? Why must one write in such demeaning manner? Is this how people motivate their own by demeaning others?


I don't know why this has gotten hold of me so much...it's already almost 3am and I am still very much worked up inside me. I pray that I will eventually let this go and God forgive me, but I really am affected right now...

Is this why I had to read about PATIENCE for this morning's devotion? Well God, You definitely could not have a more perfect timing than this...

No comments: