Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Band of Brothers

The gang of five started out one day,
Hey, let's form a band!
And then on, after the first and last band jam,
an accountability group was formed.

The group eventually had an addition,
all the way from the States.
The group of 6 met pretty occasionally,
Heartfelt sharing over pizza or prata was the norm.

As time went by,
people got busier and hence meetings was lesser.
Slowly but surely, the meetings became less frequent,
Yet thank God, sharing finally grew deeper.

Then one by one, people started fading away.
For the good or the bad,
I'll never know.
One thing I know, Satan has and always will be working very hard.

O Lord, now I'm close to losing my closest brothers-in-Christ.
Indeed Love is the greatest of all.
Lord, then where is the love You gave?
I beg You, to remind us of our undeserved Grace and Mercy.

Lord, put Your Hand in this O God.
I know You are able.
~Praying~


No comments: