Saturday, October 24, 2009

No turning back

As I look through my list of friends and reflecting on my life,
it seems that friends are not always meant to be in your life all the way.
It seems that certain friends are meant to be there by your side even at your funeral.

And mine?

I'm confident that I have built several, if not few, concrete friendships/male bondings with certain people.

And the many others?

I suppose on my part, I have failed to live up to their expectations or in 1 way or another, I have committed grave mistakes.

dear bloggie, I just have this urge to run away from everything in my life including all the sad things that bugs me. I just want to go to somewhere to start anew, a second chance. And knowing all the mistakes I've made and not committing them again. To the people and friends I have lost, to love them the way I should have. I don't want to be bonded by serving and serving again and again. I think I'm beginning to lose my center of focus already =(

Right now? Right now I think everyone's too busy to talk to me. Yup with exams pressing in and relationships coming into their lives. Different friends with different ambitions and goals from all walks of life.

I hope I won't walk through this life alone

No comments: