Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Living the Dream

Living the Dream is something I'm sure many desire their own lives...

Question is: Who's dream are you living?

Yours? Or the dream of someone else?

Well for me, I choose to live not my own dream, but the dream of God.
The dream/desire to love.
The desire to reconcile.
The desires that I have had cannot go with the desires of His,
because I was a sinner and He is holy.
Therefore, I must die to my own self and arise anew.

Lord, I pray for renewal.
Renewal of the Spirit, mind and body in this degenerating world today.
May I yearn for purity and holiness in You.
It may seem out-of-fashion or cliche to many, maybe even for the old-timers.
But I pray that You will manifest Your presence.
For You are everlasting to everlasting.
May I never exasperate myself or be anxious about anything,
but with thanksgiving, present my requests to You and hope in You.

That the God who died for me is the God who lives in me,
That the God who takes away is the God who free gives in His will,
That the God who lives yesterday is the God who lives today and forever,
That You are God, and Your Name will be exalted in all the heavens and the earth.

Amen.

No comments: