Sunday, March 1, 2009

Psalm 23 again

I believe it was totally God's working.

We had Psalm 23 for our meditation during last night's prayer meeting.
I had the inspiration from a song "The Lord's my Shepherd".

Lo and Behold, at Combined service today the speaker was touching on Psalm 23!!!

And I heard from Matthew that GNK was touching on Psalm 23 as well!!

You may think it's all planned out for,
but I choose to see that God has divinely revealed Himself.

Today's takeaway from service was perception of the World as Christians.
How are you affected by the world today? If you went bankrupt, would you still praise God?

I think I have not gotten over it. 
It seemed to have become worse.
I start to imagine things ahead in the future.
But I shall not, and trust God to make a way for me.

=) Have a blessed week in Christ Jesus!

No comments: