Sunday, September 28, 2008

Open up our eyes

As another week zooms past, I'm assessing myself on how my walk with God has been.

Personal evaluation? Terrible...Why? Many reasons, too many.

God, won't you open our eyes to see the things unseen?

and yes, to show us how to love like You love us.

Call myself a child of God and yet do not love? Heh, what a hypocrite.

Call myself a follower of Christ and yet ashamed of the gospel? Why like that?

Claim to give God our heart, our desire to honour Him? Have we?

O Lord, we love you so much? How much is our so much?

Personal reflections?

Damned all of us from the time Man sinned. Sure we were heading straight for Hell. Aloha Lucifer!

NO! Remember your Creator. Remember your personal Savior! Jesus Christ is and should be the only reason for you and me to live.

Throw all that other desires and wishes out of the window because they would not have come into the picture if you and I were saved by Grace.


Have you thanked God today?

No comments: