Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mentoring

Had my first mentoring session with a brother today.

Initially was worried and pondering over what I could share with him over a cup of coffee. I guess God works in mysterious wonders and we'll sometimes never know how.

Finding out more about each other a little, we ended up chatting for hours over issues such as the recent NCC debate, church and truth in the bible.

I must say, it was really a fruitful session for me as I learnt much about my dear brother in Christ and also, better understanding of the Word of God.

We shared many common thoughts and ideas and concerns. It was a wonderful time of fellowship and I really look forward to the next session with him.

And yes, I pray that the focus of Jesus Christ will find its way back to our hearts!

Jesus loves me this I know, for the bible tells me so.

Do you know?


God bless!

No comments: