Sunday, December 30, 2007

A whole new revolution

Been an exciting 2007 for me as this year comes to an end soon.
Mount Kinabalu;
Poly Graduation;
National Service in NDU;
of course and other small issues in my life

Yet all in all, I can look back and only thank God. I am changed for the better and am safely growing in His love. Things can always happen and circumstances changes, yet I know for sure, the love of Christ is always here in me. Thank You God. Despite certain discouraging matters in my life, I look and focus on God to comfort me and encourage me, keep going and hold on.

The greatest love for everyone of us when we feel so despaired or down: God sent His Son, His one and only Son to die for me and you!

Reflecting back on 2007, I thank God for every event and friend I came across. I thank God for the many wonderful encounters I have with Him. I thank God because He is my God.

Will update soon on 2008 coming..Hang in there!

No comments: