Monday, September 17, 2007

Naval Diving Unit

Well so long to all of you I love dearly. People I cherished and kept in my heart. Those of you who have forgotten who I am, I still love you. I really have no idea what is ahead and to happen.

Lord, keep me going.

Accountability Group - Love you guys for the card, I will keep it safe! You guys rock my life!

SGcell - Thanks for the prayers and intercession.

Youth Ministry - Thanks for the care and prayers.

Uncle Mark - For all your effort, time and wise words.

Serene - You'll always be my best friend.

Ethel - Thanks for your encouragements, they really mean much.

Sam Leo - Take care sister. Will always keep in touch with you about the updates.

Aunt Erika - Thanks for the concerns always. Never fails to cheer me up inside.

And the rest of you whom I have not mentioned, please don't put a sword on my neck. Love you all the same. Cherish the times and people around you before they are gone. Life is short.

In my life, there are many things I have forgotten and let go of. Yet, some people and issues just will not go out of my mind. I choose to hold onto them. My prayer, dear God, take control of my life and let there be more of You and less of me. Let Your joy be my strength and Your arms be my refuge in times of need. Let Your angels surround me and guard me even in the darkest times.

O Lord, this I give unto You. A life of offering to You and a prayer of blessing upon the people I have met in my life. In Jesus most precious name I pray, Amen.

No comments: