Saturday, June 23, 2007

For all You've done

My Saviour, Redeemer
Lifted me from the miry clay
Almighty, forever
I will never be the same again

Cause You came near
From the everlasting
To the world we live
The Father's only Son

And You lived and You died
And You rose again on high
You open the way for the world to live again
Hallelujah, for all you've done
Hallelujah, for all you've done


Like what uncle Francis shared in cell last night, what is the first thing in the morning that we do when we get out of bed?

Last night's sharing was full of gems and treasures that spoke to my life thoroughly. Many sharings and object lessons were exactly what I was going through.

-Faith that moves the mountain - Mark 11:22-24

-Keys of the kingdom of heaven - Matthew 16:19

-Whoever believes in me,as the scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him. - John 7:38

-Standing firm for Christ - 2 Corinthians 12:10

I want to thank God for His majestic teachings, His faithfulness and His abundance of grace. He can give us more than what we can imagine.
Are we prepared to receive? John 16:24

No comments: