Saturday, June 15, 2013

Capacitated.

I choose to believe You have capacitated me for this season, for a reason.

I choose to believe I will not hit a burn out in the arms of Your loving arms. I will rest easy.

I choose to believe You are stretching me far beyond my expectations, beyond my comfort zone.

I choose to believe that even in the pains and sorrows, there is joy when I choose to look Your way.

So I pray,
For the sake of the world, 
Burn like a fire in me.
Light a flame in my soul,
For every eye may see.

To be a fool for You,
To give You my youth.
A season of seeds to sow,
And I want to keep my soul.

Take my life, and let it be.
According to Your Will.

----------------------------
Much more expectations have been put in my way. Time to be reminded, to live worthy of him and pleasing to Him, not Man.

No comments: