Sunday, November 1, 2009

Prodigal's Son?Ramesh's son?

Today was a long long day...

Combined service followed by SPARKS meeting.
Well actually, yesterday was even longer =)
Prac in the morning;
YA leaders meeting at 1pm;
Cell leaders meeting at 3pm;
Mel/Joel Birthday partee at night...

Yup and the night didn't ended just at the party :S

Tiring and tired now...Nevertheless, Ps Kenny spoke on the Prodigal's Son today.
The Church of the elder son is the church of good works, it strives to be recognized for the merits it has achieved...
The other Church is the prodigal's son, that is humbled and saved by grace, totally unworthy and undeserving of all it inherits...yet, our God is a good God, all the time!

Anyway I joined my favorite gang of friends at nearby coffeeshop for lunch, well technically only I was having lunch by the time I got there...

Random topics began to spring up over the table...
From DOTA to Sims to "bus tickets" (inside joke) to having "Kopi-O" as a name for a son...
This lunch, to me, is and will always be a rare occasion and in my heart.

Though things may not seem to be optimistic,
Though I know I was really stupid to make such mistakes,
I know I am free in Christ and I am redeemed.
And I pray that the Lord my God will lead me by the hand.

Amen

No comments: