Thursday, July 16, 2009

ORD LO!!

This post is specially dedicated to you pinkie..

I am finally going to see you after 2 years!!!
I missed you so much since the day I handed you over..
I didn't meant to but I had no choice..
I was forced to do it and it would be for our own good..

But never mind the past I suppose..
I went through all that shit and crap for a reason..
And now I face the day..
That we can once again be together again..

You will forever be in my arms..
In my wallet you will find home..
I'll never leave home without you..
I can never live without you..

I will take care of you till I die..
Be it in sickness and in health..
Be it in poor or in richness..
Be it anywhere or anytime..

We will always be together..

I love you..

My PINK IC!

~MUACKZ~

hahahaahahahahahaha!!!

No comments: