Saturday, June 20, 2009

God my strength

It's 330am in the morning...

I think I passed my bedtime and now I can't sleep argh!

Went to watch Night at the Museum 2 just now, not too bad.

Week's been pretty good. I must say, I'm starting to like this stay-home-no-work life haha...

Quite a few events that perked my week: Nic's "surprise" birthday; A new aircon for me; Catching up with old friend... Guess I have also been experiencing some emotional roller coaster...

I mean, come on, who doesn't? You try staying at home for 3 weeks!! =D Just kidding...

Been led to read the book of Ecclesiastes for the past weeks, interesting book...
Can't wait to see what God wants to reveal...maybe Everything is meaningless hahaha...

Well on a side note for all you faithful readers =)
Maybe things just will never work out, maybe not in this life time.
What if God wanted it to be this way? What do you think?
A broken bridge that will never be mended...You'll know what I mean =)

Never mind all that. God still loves you and me the same =)

YAWNS!!! Good night peeps!

No comments: