Sunday, November 16, 2008

21st Birthday? A party? A chalet?

21st birthday is just around the corner for me...

Sometimes I don't look forward to this day...why?

I looked back when I first started out my faith in Serangoon Cell.

When I learnt to jot down my prayers, I remembered one of the prayers I made was to see my parents accepting Christ before I turn 21. And now, my 21st Birthday is here and somehow, I don't see the possiblilty of them accepting Jesus yet. So much for my faith!

That was in Jan 2005, the time I first stepped into Serangoon Cell to be greeted by warm smiles and cheerful greetings. People were caring and geniune. My very 2 closest friends or sponsors were Constance and Ethel. They were the ones who gave me the attention I needed and guided me and helped me, especially in the guitar playing part.

I am always amazed at how God's perfect timing is. If I never agreed to go Sgoon Cell that friday, I would probably never had grown my faith in God. Serious, look for me to know more and why.

Now back to my 21st birthday and 3years plus have gone by, ups and downs have gone by...

People have come and gone as well...

But I know in my heart, that the friends I made these years, every SINGLE one of YOU matter to me...

There are some who I've grown really close with, some not so...

But all of you out there from WRPF, I cherish you individually...

If there is anything I can do for you, let it be my 21st Birthday wish!

Meantime, I might just spend my 21st Birthday in Solace, in quietness...

God I look to You! :D

Knowing that You are near!

Oh and I had a early birthday treat from Elaine and Evelyn today! Together with Pastor Mary and Joshua. Pastor Mary's birthday is coming too!

Really nice of them to give me a treat, since I'm not very close to them but here's a shoutout to you 2!! THANK YOU!!! It has just sweetened my 21st Birthday memories!

Here's some photos I took at NYNY lunch =)
The last photo is a bird that flew into the restaurant! At citylink??!



No comments: