Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Chinese New Year

It's Chinese New Year Eve, gonna do a quick update as demanded..heh

Though been going back to camp and stuff can be quite boring and diving phase is coming after Chinese New Year, I get to see God's goodness. Such as a day off yesterday out of the blue and I say I am truly blessed in God's eyes. If you ever feel God is not seeing your needs, think again...Ask and believe...He is there...

Some interesting highlights on Sunday back in church...message that speaks to me totally...Delays happen in our lives because God has something bigger and better in His mind for us...and Uncle Mark sharing with me on some issues...hmmm

God, what are You trying to say?

That's all...Oh I passed my DRIVING TEST on Friday =)


Thank God and also, my newborn niece is born at 3pm yesterday. Her name is Rachel.

God bless everyone with a happy Chinese New Year!

No comments: