Sunday, May 20, 2007

Wonderful time with God

Today Aunt Shanti shared during Youth Service: Authentic Communication...Was just so filled with depth...went up for prayer by Uncle PJ Andrew. It was my first time that God had spoken so much to me. I was so dry through out the week and cannot feel that God is there with me. I got my reassurance today. God was speaking to me, how awesome was that. Tears just flowed from within me, it's been really long time since I teared. Things I got from the praying:

- God knows my silent pleadings and cries
- God will grant the desire in my heart that I've been longing for
- God will fill me with His spirit and the Devil cannot have His stronghold in me
- Guard my heart against provoking thoughts
- Do not worry about my career in future
- God will reveal something to me in 3 day's time
- Do not go ahead of Him in terms of relationship...BGR terms

God loves me, this I know. I thank You Lord. Amen.

No comments: