Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Change that remains unchanged

"But first you must risk it before God in prayer."

I guess I still refuse to let it go, and hold on to it even stronger.
Like a stubborn little brat who refuses to move away from the aisle of toys in the department store,
I guess the only coping mechanism at this point is putting myself at a distance.

Out of sight, out of mind.

Hard as I try, the hurt is still seemingly buried somewhere deep down.
And it surfaces every now and then, I can only suppress it the best I can.
I tell myself perhaps it is a journey I have to go through it, but in reality I wish I never have to.
Never.

So I have decided, perhaps this would be the best idea.
Maybe not for everyone, least for me.

----------------------------------------------------

It seemed to have to do with everyone, but it has nothing to do with anyone.
It seemed to matter more than anything, but it has no more impact than any other matter.
I can only pray that this decision to be made, will in no way upset the heart of God.

No comments: