Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sending Out Missionaries

YWAM is in Church Youth Service today. Initially wasn't very enthu about everything today. Suddent attack I guess? But after lunch at PS, some of us headed back to church where YWAM peeps from Pittsburgh were practising their dance moves for tonight. I just felt the tugging to go with the team all the way, and I'm glad I did.

So the team headed for lunch at 6 at nearby coffeeshop, too bad could have brought them to better places. Left at 7 for Orchard where the team is sharing on the streets. It's really cool, in the middle of Orchard and right smack in front of TAKA!

So they laid out their props and began the dance and drama section, despite knowing it's illegal in Singapore but these guys have big faith in our Big God! Then after they went around talking and sharing Christ with people, in the most gentlest way I've known. And as far as I know, 2 were saved tonight! Hallelujah!

So anyway, the team retired back at 10 and I left subsequently. But deep inside me, I know for the next few nights that these youths are in town, I am so going to join them! For the Glory of our God! To make His Name known throughout the Nations! Amen.

No comments: